- Topic: Sensing, Perception, SLAM. Visual, Visual / Inertial, RGBD, hyperspectral, magnetic sensing. Tracking in Rigid and Non-rigid scenarios. Scene representation to aid SLAM or Manipulation and integration of Deep Learning into probabilistic frameworks.
- Format: Weekly discussion of state of the art papers is mixed with presentations of students work.
- Location: Online via zoom.
- Organisers: Raphael Guenot-Falque, Alen Alempijevic
- Joining: Contact Alen Alempijevic Alen.Alempijevic@uts.edu.au
Robotic Imaging Reading Group (ImgRG)
- Topic: Robotic imaging including related computational imaging techniques, robotic vision and vision-based learning.
- Format: Weekly meetings: For more details: https://avie00.github.io/ImgRG/
- Location: Hybrid online via zoom / in person at J04 Conference Room, ACFR.
- Organisers: Dr. Donald Dansereau, Ahalya Ravendran
- Joining: Contact Ahalya Ravendranarav3215@uni.sydney.edu.au to join; mailing list: http://lists.acfr.usyd.edu.au/mailman/listinfo/imgrg