- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
The ACFR has been conducting research in autonomous, remote sensing and developing robotics and intelligent software for the environment and agriculture community over the last 10 years.
- Salah Sukkarieh - Project Lead - Automation in Agriculture and the Environment
- James Underwood - Senior Research Fellow, Sensors, Mapping and Autonomous Perception
- Robert Fitch - Senior Research Fellow, Manipulation, Planning and Optimisation
- Calvin Hung - Research Fellow, Detection and Classification
- Juan Nieto - Senior Research Fellow, Sensors, Mapping and Autonomous Perception
- Mark Calleija - Systems Engineer and Operations
We have a range of projects, using Unmanned Air and Ground Vehicles, with the latest updates listed below.